Go Back   Gametramp > The Confessionary > The Confessional

Old 09-Jul-2011, 14:58

A woman that makes you not commit suicide?

Just get married, problem solved.
Old 09-Jul-2011, 20:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penance View Post
You're right i have no right to complain i mean really people are dying that should make my misery simply not count.

I saw the psychiatrist like the day after I posted that and like he said he's gonna change my pills in September after I've had time to settle into school. Since I'm getting surgery soon he said that if he changed my pills now and I didn't think they were working it may not be the pills but just the changes in life coming up, so he won't change them until my life has been stable for a while...

Fuck.

Anyway, I wish my girlfriend didn't love me she's the only reason I'm still here. She says every day how she doesn't know how she could ever be happy without me and this is with me giving no hints at wanting to commit suicide. I'd feel so bad if I did it. I don't know what to do. I can't do it because of her but I want to because of everything else. Now i'm so behind on online english that i probably won't finish before surgery (which i'd have to). i just don't know what to do. i'm so upset. miserable all the time but i can't get rid of it because i'd hurt the few people i care about.

life fucking sucks.
It gets better. You can't worry so much about other people's lives. Stop watching the News, that shit's bad for you--all they do is report negative facts to draw viewers. In reality, people are living longer and happier than they ever have in the existence of mankind.

Worry more about yourself. Focus on your studies. You haven't committed suicide, and dwelling on it will only blur the right decisions. If you start to act like your life means something, it will; work hard, enjoy time spent with your girlfriend, and, as clichéd as it sounds, be thankful for what you have. I know plenty of guys who would kill just to be able to have a girlfriend right now.

Accepting your life the way it is and enjoying what you have right in front of you is the secret to building a better life in the future.

Here's what I'd suggest:

Ignore other people's problems for a while. That doesn't mean be a jerk to them or ignore them completely, just don't focus on fixing the world's problems before you can fix your own.

As I said before, focus on your online English. To do so, you have to be able to take on the responsibilities such schoolwork entails.

To be able to do that, however, you'll need to improve your mood. If you feel like shit, stop doing things that make you feel like shit. Avoid situations that will make you feel like shit. Do something that makes you feel happier, like being nice to someone you normally can't stand.

Once you can buckle that down and succeed in your schoolwork, you'll start to feel better from that. Getting rid of your problems by killing yourself isn't going to solve anything--not with you or those around you.

Most importantly:
Quote:
Anyway, I wish my girlfriend didn't love me she's the only reason I'm still here.
You have somebody who loves you. No matter how goofy she may be, she loves you, and she feels like you love her back.

Someday soon, go out to see her. Hang out. Relax together, cuddle, and whatever else you have to do recognize that connection.

Excise negativity from your life, and you'll start to enjoy it.