Go Back   Gametramp > The Confessionary > The Confessional

Old 09-Apr-2009, 23:00

En ABOQ 2

Do not attempt to "outsmart" the question. This isn't a riddle. It's designed to help discover our nature. Answer the question the way it is intended.

Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a remote house that is supposedly haunted?
Old 09-Apr-2009, 23:10

Tma

No, I do not belive in that sort of thing.

And god no would I stay in that house. Im more afraid of the thought of some deranged pycho cutting me up into pieces and wearing my brains as a decorative hat.
Old 10-Apr-2009, 03:18

No, I do not believe in ghosts or spirits.

And maybe weird noises/shadows at night can creep me out. So if there are any in that house, I might not be able to sleep. I might coward in fear. But at least I can tell my friends that I spent the night all alone at this spooky house.
Old 10-Apr-2009, 04:15
Superior ef'n Being

Do I believe in spiders and ghosts? Not really, but I'm not going to completely dismiss the possibility either.

I am the first to admit that there are things in this world I don't understand, and I am not about to say with conviction that I know spirits can't exist. I will stay in your haunted house though. I really can't imagine a spirit taking pleasure in haunting me. I suspect, if he chose to stay here, it was for much greater a reason than to make me shit my pants.
Old 10-Apr-2009, 06:59

Do i believe in ghosts? I tell myself no, for the sanity.

Do i believe it's a possibility? Frankly, anything's possible. I find it hard to comprehend that a life ends after death, and that all potency dies with you.

Even if not pysically existing, does a large held belief by a large population not make it real? With this in mind, no, i would not stay in a "haunted" house, because the mind can invent whatever it likes.
Old 10-Apr-2009, 08:27

Weird

I do. There are too many things that are imopssible to explain. Take my cousin's jar of marbles: he recently bought an apartment to accomidate his wife and kid. They all left the house, and when they came back the jar was on the other side of the room. Nothing else disturbed, just the jar of marbles. Also, their (toddler) kid stares at the door saying 'big man' when there clearly isn't anybody there. She then proceeds to cry until they move her from the room.
Old 10-Apr-2009, 12:31

No ghosts, but I try to respect the dead. After all, is it really fair to slander someone's name when they can not retort back?

That being said, do I sometimes believe I'm watched over by my lost relatives? Sure. I don't know if there's a Heaven, but it's always nice to know that even if they aren't watching over me now, they very well would be if they could. In many respects, that's enough comfort for me.

Ironic that I'm a forum "ghost."

Last edited by Fargo; 10-Apr-2009 at 12:33.
Old 11-Apr-2009, 17:21

I don't believe in ghosts or other superstitious elements. However, I probably would not sleep in a "haunted" house, unless I had no other choice, upon the chance that there may be disturbing things in such a house that nobody has discovered.
Old 13-May-2009, 02:16

Send a message via AIM to Turd Ferguson Send a message via Yahoo to Turd Ferguson

I do believe in ghosts. Haunted houses are haunted for a reason...I tend to stay away from them
Old 15-Jun-2009, 21:04

Dd Philosophy

I dont believe in ghosts, but I wouldn't spen the night in the house either.
Old 30-Jul-2009, 01:59

no i dont believe in ghosts or spirits coming back to eart for intervention. I would stay in a huanted house if there was an incentive to do it
Old 06-Feb-2010, 23:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevurn View Post
Do i believe in ghosts? I tell myself no, for the sanity.

Do i believe it's a possibility? Frankly, anything's possible. I find it hard to comprehend that a life ends after death, and that all potency dies with you.

Even if not pysically existing, does a large held belief by a large population not make it real? With this in mind, no, i would not stay in a "haunted" house, because the mind can invent whatever it likes.
Going to agree with Stevurn here. Besides anything isolated with me alone already sounds bad.

Tags
mandozer the gay