Go Back   Gametramp > The Confessionary > The Confessional

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 09-Feb-2010, 21:14
Kane's Avatar
Kane Kane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 24-Jan-2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taepodong-2 View Post
It was only a matter of time before someone brought in hentai. I imagine furry will be coming soon. Who knows, we might even get something as fucked up as 2 girls 1 cup.
Fix'd

I like my girls asian
__________________
"Hell exists. Hell is the moment just before you die - the moment the person you are meets the person you could have been" - Unknown

Last edited by Kane; 09-Feb-2010 at 21:18.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-Feb-2010, 09:20
Thrasher9294's Avatar
Thrasher9294 Thrasher9294 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 14-Jun-2009
Location: ...
Posts: 825
Tma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taepodong-2 View Post
It was only a matter of time before someone brought in hentai. I imagine furry will be coming soon. Who knows, we might even get something as fucked up as nugget.
What's wrong with Hentai?

And hey, I'll be honest, most furry porn is disgusting.

But some can be not so bad. It's people who are actual furries who are annoying.

But, let's not bring up 2girls1cup. I really don't see how anyone could get off to two chicks vomiting in each others' mouths after they just shat on each other's faces.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-Feb-2010, 14:37
Mantis's Avatar
Mantis Mantis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 03-Feb-2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,668
Default

I have a thing for lesbian porn. I dunno, having a dick in the shit I beat off to just seems gay to me. I'm a fan of the whole "mom seduces daughters friend" kind of shit, MILF + teen = boner!
__________________
RIP Dan Wheldon, a true champion.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-Feb-2010, 17:27
Thrasher9294's Avatar
Thrasher9294 Thrasher9294 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 14-Jun-2009
Location: ...
Posts: 825
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
I have a thing for lesbian porn. I dunno, having a dick in the shit I beat off to just seems gay to me. I'm a fan of the whole "mom seduces daughters friend" kind of shit, MILF + teen = boner!
...

Anyways, there is nothing gay whatsoever about Man on Woman Anal. I don't know where the hell you get that notion.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-Feb-2010, 17:45
Mantis's Avatar
Mantis Mantis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 03-Feb-2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasher9294 View Post
...

Anyways, there is nothing gay whatsoever about Man on Woman Anal. I don't know where the hell you get that notion.
I know it's not gay, but somehow it just feels gay when i look at it. Maybe I should try watching more, I could get to liking it.
__________________
RIP Dan Wheldon, a true champion.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-Feb-2010, 21:03
LoveHateHero329's Avatar
LoveHateHero329 LoveHateHero329 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 27-Mar-2009
Location: The Sunflower State
Posts: 874
Diy Tips

Or, ya know...

Get a girlfriend?
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-Feb-2010, 21:57
Thrasher9294's Avatar
Thrasher9294 Thrasher9294 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 14-Jun-2009
Location: ...
Posts: 825
Default

Apparently, having a Girl friend equals sex every night better than all porn in existence.

It's also a possibility to have both at the same time.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-Feb-2010, 22:14
LoveHateHero329's Avatar
LoveHateHero329 LoveHateHero329 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 27-Mar-2009
Location: The Sunflower State
Posts: 874
Default

Porn isn't that cool.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-Feb-2010, 04:25
Mantis's Avatar
Mantis Mantis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 03-Feb-2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHateHero329 View Post
Porn isn't that cool.
It is when your 15 and your recent exploits in girlfriend wrangling have gone about as well as the German invasion of Russia in WWII.
__________________
RIP Dan Wheldon, a true champion.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-Feb-2010, 07:43
LoveHateHero329's Avatar
LoveHateHero329 LoveHateHero329 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 27-Mar-2009
Location: The Sunflower State
Posts: 874
Default

I'm 15, and me and my girlfriend just had a nasty break up.
It's bad, her friends and my friends are all taking sides and bitching about who was right in our situation.

Am I tugging my dick?
Nope.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 12-Feb-2010, 12:35
I'm not Goro this time's Avatar
I'm not Goro this time I'm not Goro this time is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 07-Mar-2009
Location: What's a house?
Posts: 699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHateHero329 View Post
I'm 15, and me and my girlfriend just had a nasty break up.
It's bad, her friends and my friends are all taking sides and bitching about who was right in our situation.

Am I tugging my dick?
Nope.
fag
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-Feb-2010, 13:37
Mantis's Avatar
Mantis Mantis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 03-Feb-2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,668
Default

Yeah, but I've never had a girlfriend, and things are still not in my favour, so I'll stick to porn thank you. There's nothing wrong with porn, just keep it human and keep it real-life, cause hentai and furry is just fucked.
__________________
RIP Dan Wheldon, a true champion.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-Feb-2010, 15:56
Thrasher9294's Avatar
Thrasher9294 Thrasher9294 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 14-Jun-2009
Location: ...
Posts: 825
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
Yeah, but I've never had a girlfriend, and things are still not in my favour, so I'll stick to porn thank you. There's nothing wrong with porn, just keep it human and keep it real-life, cause hentai and furry is just fucked.
Sorry you're not willing to explore other variations of pornography.

Hentai and Furry are most certainly not fucked. I'm not even a Furry-person and I'll say that.

Actually, before I begin, tell me why Hentai is fucked.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-Feb-2010, 16:01
Mantis's Avatar
Mantis Mantis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 03-Feb-2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,668
Default

Uh, because jacking off to animation is fucked up? I'm sorry, but I'd like my porn in reality please. Also, you have to wonder who draws this Hentai stuff.
__________________
RIP Dan Wheldon, a true champion.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-Feb-2010, 16:02
Vmag Vmag is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 17-Mar-2009
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to Vmag Send a message via MSN to Vmag Send a message via Yahoo to Vmag
Byob Mspaint

Why get so defensive about what you fap to? If it's hot, go for it. So what if they're drawn funny or drawn animalistic?
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-Feb-2010, 16:04
Mantis's Avatar
Mantis Mantis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 03-Feb-2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmag View Post
Why get so defensive about what you fap to? If it's hot, go for it. So what if they're drawn funny or drawn animalistic?
I have nothing against people who fap to that stuff, U just find it effed up Vmag.
__________________
RIP Dan Wheldon, a true champion.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-Feb-2010, 16:19
Taepodong-2 Taepodong-2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 28-Mar-2009
Posts: 1,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
Yeah, but I've never had a girlfriend, and things are still not in my favour, so I'll stick to porn thank you. There's nothing wrong with porn, just keep it human and keep it real-life, cause hentai and furry is just fucked.
If you fap too much it affects your ability to get girls. Your body thinks it's having sex 5 times a day or however many times you fap in one day. Because of this your body sees no reason to approach girls because it's convinced it's having sex every time you fap. I've been wanting to see how much truth there really is to this but quitting fapping for a long time and see if it's easier to talk to girls but at the most I only make it a week without fapping and then just get right back to fapping multiple times every day again for another couple weeks.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-Feb-2010, 16:29
Mantis's Avatar
Mantis Mantis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 03-Feb-2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,668
Default

I don't see a difference in me really. I still would love to have sex, as let's be honest, fapping is far from sex.
__________________
RIP Dan Wheldon, a true champion.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-Feb-2010, 17:51
Vmag Vmag is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 17-Mar-2009
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to Vmag Send a message via MSN to Vmag Send a message via Yahoo to Vmag
Byob Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
I have nothing against people who fap to that stuff, U just find it effed up Vmag.
I don't find it messed up; as I said, I'm all for appreciating whatever looks good, regardless of what it is or what's the medium.

Having your own preferences and not being particularly fond of a genre or two, I can understand. That's only natural. The level of defensiveness I see here, though... There's always a reason for that level of disassociation. Reasons that usually involve trying to fit shoe sizes a bit too large, and hoping nobody else can tell.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-Feb-2010, 18:27
Thrasher9294's Avatar
Thrasher9294 Thrasher9294 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 14-Jun-2009
Location: ...
Posts: 825
Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taepodong-2 View Post
If you fap too much it affects your ability to get girls. Your body thinks it's having sex 5 times a day or however many times you fap in one day. Because of this your body sees no reason to approach girls because it's convinced it's having sex every time you fap. I've been wanting to see how much truth there really is to this but quitting fapping for a long time and see if it's easier to talk to girls but at the most I only make it a week without fapping and then just get right back to fapping multiple times every day again for another couple weeks.
You're obviously an expert on this subject, considering your constant Girl-talking-uppage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis
Uh, because jacking off to animation is fucked up?
Animation is fucked up? It's fucking moving drawings. Oh lord, it's not film.
How about you give me a good answer.
Answering "Why is Hentai fucked up" with "Animation is fucked up" is complete and utter dumbassness.
Quote:
I'm sorry, but I'd like my porn in reality please.
Oh you mean, realistic? Like where the Mothers seduce a daughters friend and they all have some big Strap-On Grannies VS Trannies Thing?

What is this, Skate?

god dude that guys dick is way too big and she's groanin way too much to be realistic get it right next time gosh

Not all Hentai is tentacle-rape lolicon futanari crap.

Quote:
Also, you have to wonder who draws this Hentai stuff.
Artists, you mean?

If anything, you have to wonder who sits there and just tries to have glorified fake sex for films. Yeah, I'm sure that's far worse than some Flash Animation group or some guy that uses Photoshop in his spare time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taep
Your body thinks it's having sex 5 times a day or however many times you fap in one day. Because of this your body sees no reason to approach girls because it's convinced it's having sex every time you fap.
I'm sure it's a person's body that decides talking to a girl is a bad idea.

OH GEE BRAIN KRANG I MEAN IM ALL READY GETTIN OFF LIKE 12 TIMES IN ONE NIGHT GOD SHE CAN WAIT ANOTHER DAY

It's not like you have to enjoy every form of Pornographic Media, but locking yourself down and refusing to even look at a form of pornography in such a broad range as "Drawn" is pretty sad.
__________________
...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
caps, south park

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


Yeah yeah yeah... Blah blah blah.