Go Back   Gametramp > Public Genital > Games

Old 30-Jan-2011, 21:23

Jordanian forces begin to encounter greater resistance as they approach and cross the Euphrates river.

Last edited by AiRsTrIkE; 30-Jan-2011 at 21:27.
Old 30-Jan-2011, 21:25

Send a message via MSN to wiiper77

*President Wiiper makes a speech to the French People*

Blah blah blah......white flags......wine.....blah blah.....cutting international aid and redirecting that part of the GDP to military spending....blah blah...more military spending.....victory...blah.......yay!

*The french people cheer their heads off*

*immediate construction of additional Mistral class amphibious assault ships, Foudre class landing platform docks, Horizon class frigates, Barracuda and Triomphant class submarines as well as additional logistic ships begins*

*orders for more Rafales increase. Additional Airbus A400Ms are ordered and a military version of the Airbus A380 is also ordered for immediate evaluation. Several more KC-135 Stratotankers and E-3 Sentries enter service*

*more equipment and vehicles for the French Army are also ordered. Artillery, tanks and APCs are given top priority in addition to attack and transport helicopters*
Old 30-Jan-2011, 21:29

>_>

A contingent of Jordanian Special Forces units set off to steal the Charles de Gaulle while the French President isn't looking.
Old 30-Jan-2011, 21:31

*begins searching for overseas contracting firms willing to accept a business opportunity with the FSB and MVD anti-terror units*

*takes a long walk through the Kremlin with the US ambassador, discussing the proposal to use a foreign defense contractor, and how feasible that would be*

*finishes meeting with the ambassador, and heads to the Kremlin's underground firing range*
Old 30-Jan-2011, 21:38

*several french sailors spotting the Jordanian helicopters immediately raise white flags, but are tackled by several other french sailors*

*a banquet is set up for the arriving Jordanians*

Old 30-Jan-2011, 21:41

*IDF command declares all Egyptian forces between the Suez Canal and the Cairo to be hostile unless otherwise stated.*

*Shayetet 13 is the first Israeli unit to cross the canal, launching surprise raids on Egyptian positions in Port Said and Suez*

*The infantry assault follows shortly after.*
Old 30-Jan-2011, 21:43

*laughs with the Prime Minister as the French tackle each other to avoid defeat. Again*

*regains composure and speaks with the French ambassador to organize a meeting with the President of France*

*studies the new organization of military commands after the meeting with the French ambassador*
Old 30-Jan-2011, 21:47

*the sailors who attempted to surrender are thrown overboard in a prank*

*the french ambassador replies that the French president is available for a meeting right now*

Old 30-Jan-2011, 21:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr. Vladimir Kozentov View Post
*UVB-76 broadcasts a message to all commanders on the Ukrainian front to stand down, as recon units report the Ukrainian surrender and raise the Russian flag*[/IMG]
OCC:
I thought UBV-76 was a dead man switch for nukes, or just a location beacon, not an actual radio channel. I doubt you would tell them something over ubv-76 anyways.

IC:

Prime minister Kun sits down down in his chair leaning back comfortably sipping coffee while looking at a monitor

"You understand the situation with the damn North Koreans President Myung-bak, what I'm merely asking is that we join forces and you assimilate into our country so we can just get rid of the damn North Koreans once and for all, the whole world would be happy.
Anyways Kim Jong Un is in power now after his father died, and with that young of a leader with that large of a military can pose a major problem for our part of the world. Not to mention the damn nukes they say they have."

"I understand what your saying Prime Minister, it would be better to get rid of that god forsaken regime once and for all."

Kun jumps in his seat a bit as the plane hits turbulence, a crackle of the intercom comes on with the pilot speaking

"Sorry for the turbulence Prime Minister, we'll be reaching South Korea in 3 hours"

Kun looks back over at the monitor

"Well Ill be seeing you personally in about 5 hours President Myung-bak, as of right now I must leave you and continue talking over these plans with my secretary and my foreign affairs man. Au revoir Mr President"

*Gulfstream continues flying towards its destination*

Last edited by Kane; 30-Jan-2011 at 21:55.
Old 30-Jan-2011, 21:51

*The assaults on the opposite side of the Suez Canal are successful. The hostile Egyptian forces begin to fall back toward Cairo to make a final stand against the IDF and pro-Israel forces.*

*The troops are given a few hours to rest before being ordered to march on Cairo.*

Old 30-Jan-2011, 21:54

*clears all appointments in order to schedule the meeting with the French president*

*sits down for dinner with the Prime Minister to discuss various issues and policies*

*subsequently, goes to a really boring cabinet meeting with the Prime Minister, who is also intensely bored*

OOC:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
OCC:
I thought UBV-76 was a dead man switch for nukes, or just a location beacon, not an actual radio channel. I doubt you would tell them something over ubv-76 anyways.
Actually, UVB-76 is said to be owned by the military to broadcast military orders (I think it's the Ministry of Communication or something of the sort). Subsequently, those orders CAN be the orders to activate the dead man switch.

Last edited by Cmdr. Vladimir Kozentov; 30-Jan-2011 at 21:58.
Old 30-Jan-2011, 21:58

*French President Wiiper boards a plane bound for Moscow and readily falls asleep*

fast forward..

*Presdient Wiiper arrives in Moscow and heads to the Kremlin*

Old 30-Jan-2011, 22:00

Quote:
OOC:

Actually, UVB-76 is said to be owned by the military to broadcast military orders (I think it's the Ministry of Communication or something of the sort). Subsequently, those orders CAN be the orders to activate the dead man switch.
I thought it was a dead man switch to begin with, like if it were to stop nuke codes would go off or something like that. Weirdest thing about UVB-76 is that its a microphone not a pre-recorded message. So there is something in a room that makes the buzzer sound, and sometimes you can hear people in the background.
Old 30-Jan-2011, 22:05

The SpecOps units sit down to enjoy the meal graciously served to them by the French Navy.

Jordanian forces begin making significant gains in Iraq.

Old 30-Jan-2011, 22:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
I thought it was a dead man switch to begin with, like if it were to stop nuke codes would go off or something like that. Weirdest thing about UVB-76 is that its a microphone not a pre-recorded message. So there is something in a room that makes the buzzer sound, and sometimes you can hear people in the background.
Oh, I know. I've done my research and listened to recordings. I'm deeply intrigued with the numbers stations concept and the whole Mertvaya Ruka system.

IC:

*FSB units report that the French president is making his way towards to Kremlin*

*goes to Alert Level Delta, and increases FSB and MVD street patrols along the French route by 15% in the event of a terrorist attack*

Old 30-Jan-2011, 22:06

*Israeli troops reach Cairo to find the two opposing Egyptian armies engaged in combat.*

*Cairo is still full of civilians so all air support is cut off as the IDF enters the city.*

*Despite having to fight a battle on two fronts, the hostile Egyptians put up a much stronger fight than the IDF initially anticipated.*
Old 30-Jan-2011, 22:09

*The Royal Navy sets sail for Norway.*

*Royal Marines land with little resistance.*

*A beach-head is quickly secured, while the advance into the country continues*
Old 30-Jan-2011, 22:14

*FSB units direct all non-government traffic away from the French president's route through Moscow, to secure and expedite his arrival at the Kremlin*

*heads back to my office, carrying a single sheet of paper*
Old 30-Jan-2011, 22:14

Quote:
Oh, I know. I've done my research and listened to recordings. I'm deeply intrigued with the numbers stations concept and the whole Mertvaya Ruka system.
I've looked up on it also, its so creppily interesting.

IC:

*After the plane arrives Kun boards a armored Mercedes S550 en route to the presidential palace*

*After an uneventful drive, Kun exits the armored car at and after walking, sits down with President of south Korea*
Old 30-Jan-2011, 22:23

*The IDF advances through Cairo, pushing the hostile troops back toward the Nile and the pro-Israel forces advancing toward the other side of the Nile.*

Tags
cvkisgayirhyme, fickdeutschland, gingersdonthavesouls, lolottomanfags, lovehatehero329 was here., massive army whoring, youjustlostthegamefaggot