Go Back   Gametramp > The Confessionary > The Confessional

Old 09-Apr-2009, 23:01

En ABOQ 3

Do not attempt to "outsmart" the question. This isn't a riddle. It's designed to help discover our nature. Answer the question the way it is intended.

If you were to die tonight with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven't you told them yet?
Old 10-Apr-2009, 04:25
Superior ef'n Being

I love you Alastor and want to have your children. K...that's done.

Seriously, I really can't think of anything I've missed in my life. Most everyone knows how I feel about them. Anything else can be covered in my will.

So, I guess I'm ready to check out.

*Check please*
Old 10-May-2009, 10:15

I used to have an answer for this; my uncle. I wanted to talk to him and let him know what a good uncle he'd been to me over my life and how much I loved and respected him. I wanted him to know he was my friend as well as my uncle.

But I got that taken care of and we talk about that from time to time now, and I don't seem to lack the ability to say those things to him any more...

So I'm pretty good to go, really. I think I've said about all I ever wanted to say.
Old 30-Jul-2009, 02:01

getting my mom off alcohol, cause it would prolly get a lot worse if this happenedd, but its not something i havent told her, she knows.
Old 06-Feb-2010, 23:12

Telling my friend to borrow Fallout 3.
Old 05-Nov-2010, 08:31

I guess i'd regret not telling my parents i love them and appreciate everything they've done for me, and how accepting and liberal, i guess, they are. I've been extremely lucky with where i landed. I find it really awkward saying stuff like that to them face-to-face though, or anyone in fact. I egt embarassed and shy and then speechless. Besides, you just assume they already know, which i guess they do, but it's always nice to hear it.

That, and i think i'd regret not being able to tell my current guy-friend to stop taking shit off "influential" people/person in his life, and do the things he wants and be the person he wants to be, rather than thinking he has some kind of obligation to anyone but himself. Even if that meant he ran off to somewhere i'd never speak to him again. I don't feel it's my place to say this so bluntly to him though.
Old 05-Nov-2010, 17:27

There'd be a crap load of regret on my part; so many people who I've never expressed often enough how much I feel about them, from family to my closest friends. Like Stevurn, I find it difficult to convey such strong emotion directly - probably because the extent to which I care will always exceed the boundaries in which I feel comfortable.

Last edited by Cheeky; 05-Nov-2010 at 17:30.

Tags
mandozer the gay