Go Back   Gametramp > The Confessionary > The Confessional

Old 04-May-2009, 00:36

Tma Worst thing you have ever done?

So, what's the worst thing you've ever done?

The worst thing I ever did would probably be when I first started dating (I think I was 17) and got the opportunity to "cheat" on someone. It seemed like such a great thing to do - otherwise why was everyone doing it!? There must have been something fantastic that made so many people decide to give it a go...

Anyway, my girlfriend's best friend had a huge crush on me, so one night I took advantage of it. That's probably the worst thing I ever did to someone, and I regretted it every moment since. Luckily, I'm not the kind to repeat mistakes (I usually find new ones to make).

So, there's my story. What's yours?
Old 05-May-2009, 19:15

Send a message via AIM to Vmag Send a message via MSN to Vmag Send a message via Yahoo to Vmag
Tma

Once tasked with burying a pup, I opted instead to leave the poor thing in the woods. The single act that tugs at my guilt the hardest.

From a purely moralistic standpoint, sex outside of marriage might rank far up there, but can that really be all that bad if the wife was involved and everyone had fun? Now meddling in other people's business, that's nasty.
Old 05-May-2009, 22:59
Superior ef'n Being

I suck.

Thanks Ala for reminding me just how much. :/
Old 06-May-2009, 12:32

Vmag, i really do feel i'm learning a little too much about you, sometimes. or atleast, too much about your marrital situations.

I think one thing i feel really stupid about, is when my brother got stabbed. I didn't really know how to tell my mum my brother was in hospital. So i didn't. Till she asked where he was, that is ;/

I do feel rather retarded for not having told her straight away he's in hospital, although, i don't really feel that's such a bad act, rather than a guilt inducing lack of action.

I think perhaps the worst thing (i can think of or will share) is the way i treated my ex after we broke up. We had been going out for two years, but one time he broke up with me after a big argument, and i just did not want him back, after he apologised. He'd get my Auntie involved (ringing her, texting her, trying to get her to talk to me) but i would ignore everything and not even talk. He even came to my house a few times (which took over an hour on two buses) and i wouldn't let him in my house or talk to me. I just blanked him and everything, despite all his clear effort.

Oh well!

Last edited by Stevurn; 06-May-2009 at 12:39.
Old 06-May-2009, 20:57

Tma I turned against my own moral code ...

I was half insane at the time really but I turned against my own moral code out of anger and revenge.

After it was all said and done all that was left was myself and the wreckage, I was pretty emotionally ill over it all.

The sad thing, it taught me that I can be a shitty human being, which is hard to face of one's self.

Needless to say, won't forget that life lesson ever.
Old 07-May-2009, 20:49

Send a message via AIM to Vmag Send a message via MSN to Vmag Send a message via Yahoo to Vmag

Juicy details or it didn't happen.
Old 13-May-2009, 22:26

Send a message via AIM to Turd Ferguson Send a message via Yahoo to Turd Ferguson

I made the mistake of telling my at-the-time girlfriend that if she wanted to have an abortion, then it was her choice.

I was cheating on her at the time.
Old 14-May-2009, 11:09

Guns Ohshi

Worst thing someone Else has done in recent history is making the Misses Vmag cry.

Ah, to take a light to a house of cards. If a bunch of ameteurs like we, simply piecing together fragmented information when we can be bothered to, can discover so many leads on our own, imagine how well the PI is doing. We should team up.

Last edited by Vmag; 16-May-2009 at 14:16.
Old 16-May-2009, 14:49

I once took a piss into a bottle of lemonade which ended up being my bestfriends girlfriends drink. :saddowns:
Old 19-May-2009, 22:47

Send a message via Yahoo to Disturbed
Ycs Achieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
I made the mistake of telling my at-the-time girlfriend that if she wanted to have an abortion, then it was her choice.

I was cheating on her at the time.
You dirty WHOREA!

Old 21-May-2009, 12:09

I think you certainly chose the right thread tag.

I have to confess, I didn't foresee this becoming a "real time" thread when it started.

So...

Um... What's she going to do? What about the lech? What about Mrs. Lech?

And um... Well now.
Old 21-May-2009, 12:22

Truth be told, I wasn't planning for real-time advancements either.

As far as their trio goes, who knows? Either way, someone's getting a divorce even if he does not yet know it, and the payouts will ruin him before the military catches whiff.

In effect, it's pretty much the kill-all solution I've kept as a last resort, cept that meddling Universe took the idea to the extremes.
Old 21-May-2009, 12:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmag View Post
Truth be told, I wasn't planning for real-time advancements either.

As far as their trio goes, who knows? Either way, someone's getting a divorce even if he does not yet know it, and the payouts will ruin him before the military catches whiff.

In effect, it's pretty much the kill-all solution I've kept as a last resort, cept that meddling Universe took the idea to the extremes.
Do you feel guilty? Perhaps thoughts of "If I had acted sooner..." are coming to you?

She got pregnant. She's in the military. The shot, the pill, implants and condoms are all free (for both parties). To what extent did she want this to happen? What about him? What does that tell you?
Old 27-May-2009, 07:25

I think the worst thing i'm doing at the moment is leading people on, who like me. Meh.

Yeah sure... i'll meet up with you next week :]

woopz busy.
Old 27-May-2009, 07:35

Guns Ohshi

I thought we had something, Stevurn!
Old 27-May-2009, 07:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmag View Post
I thought we had something, Stevurn!
So did i, but i've since had to wrap my heart in a lead box and keep you away from it, for i wish my life not be blown into pieces, sir.
Old 27-May-2009, 09:31

But it's totally cool, man. Kmag's all for it, and she usually bites the heads off her competition. It could have worked.
Old 27-May-2009, 10:20

Byob Help

I'm too good for your dirty hands.

Or atleast that is what i have people believe. I have a fake reputation to uphold.
Old 28-May-2009, 03:23
Yeah, we did it.

What the fuck?
Old 10-Jun-2009, 11:31

Join this forum.

Tags
broncos, mandozer the gay