Go Back   Gametramp > The Confessionary > The Confessional

Old 07-Oct-2011, 16:16

Send a message via MSN to wiiper77
Default One weird situation...

Bleh might as well do this. I'm drunk, tired and don't mind it. I need to vent my feelings and i've chosen you unfortunate lot to dump those feelings upon. Sorry.

So i'm a freshman in college (18). Woohoo. Parties, girls and other assorted college goodies. It's a good life. I could be doing better on the studying aspect of it, but that's not why i'm writing this. The reason i'm writing this is because I have woman issues. Yes, the ban of all men.

So over my college experience so far (1 month), i've slept with 3 girls. Two from the college and one a senior in high school who is doing PSEO here. Girl #1 (first i've slept with here, one who goes and lives here at college) i've gradually distanced myself from. She seems like the whorish person I am and is going on dates with different guys left and right, making me feel like just another dick who has a set of wheels (not a good feeling). I've kinda stopped seeing her for about two weeks now. I feel a little sad about it because she seemed so much like me, but whatev I guess. Wasn't meant to be, so it seems.

Girl #2 (PSEO girl) is amazing. I've already asked her out, but she said to wait until valentines day when she is almost 18 so that we can be together and generally ignore her parents (which might or might not work, but I really hope it does. I really like this girl). It's all goodie-goodie between us two.

Girl #3 (the other girl that lives on campus) i've just recently hooked up with. Apparently she had a boyfriend back home and she has been cheating on him, him on her and so forth. She just broke up with him after me and her spent the night together. She wants to go out with me. I can see it in her eyes. The thing is, i've promised (and want to) go out with girl #2. I also didn't want to hurt girl #3's feelings. Too late I guess. Me and her just got drunk now and were messing about (not sex, just foreplay) and we get into truth and dare. It eventually ends up with her asking how my other girls are going. I tell here girl #1 appears to be out of the picture and that girl #2 and I might go out sometime soon-ish. She cries, I feel like a dick.

So i've figured that I somehow did good in telling girl #3 the truth, but I don't know. Give me you're opinion. Did I do good, or did I make a clusterfuck?
Old 07-Oct-2011, 19:01

You've run into this problem yourself by whoring yourself out. I suppose I honestly can't blame you--the offers of the flesh are certainly appealing.

What I'd suggest is cut your losses right now, and make some changes in your life. Living like this is making you feel bad--as you said--so try sticking with the one who makes you the most happy. Girls no. 1 and 2 have done hurtful things to their partners before; don't worry about hurting their feelings by stopping the fuck-around-ery. Go with the one who makes you the most happy and adjust your life so that it fits the way you actually want to be. If she gets pissed off or whatever, then don't worry about her--it's obvious you don't have trouble finding women around here.

Although, a side note: Dating a girl whose parents don't approve of you is pretty much going to ask for trouble/therapy in the future. I see girls around here doing shit like that all the time (granted, the age difference and problems spawned from such a situation are much less... disagreeable than yours.
Old 08-Oct-2011, 19:01

What college are you attending?

So it basicly comes down to this, girl #1 is out of the picture, you might have a future with girl#2, and girl #3 pretty much wants you.

Things are iffy with girl number #2, so I honestly wouldn't put that much expectations into her. Have you been dating her?

I would go with girl #3. Is she a good person?
Because she has given you the most chance and if she isn't a bad girl why not go for her.
To tell you the truth I've done the "wait for the other girl" thing before also and it seriously just fucked me over.
I've lost some great chances because i wanted to wait for something, don't do it because you don't really even know if you have a chance with girl #2 or she is just pushing you away so you can hopefully forget about.

Go with number #3 man. You could always break up with her and see if #2 is open if she doesn't end up being what you expect.
Old 09-Oct-2011, 00:18

Thanks for the advice guys. It's appreciated.

Either way, girl #3 is gone. No way around that. It looks like me and Girl #2 are gonna go at it.

And i'm attending Minnesota State University: Mankato.
And no, girl #3 is not a good person. I shoulda seen that one.
Old 09-Oct-2011, 15:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiiper77 View Post
girl #3 is not a good person. I shoulda seen that one.
What made you realize that?
Old 09-Oct-2011, 15:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasher9294 View Post
What made you realize that?
Drugs, too much alcohol, the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend with me and that I didn't even know she had a boyfriend at the time... messed up.